Thursday 3 November 2011

Blog Candy Launch Winners!

It's time to announce the three winners of my surprise blog candy!

They are:



Please email me at tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com with your full postal details and I will pop something in the post to you!

Congratulations!

Please make contact by 17 November otherwise the prizes will be redrawn.

PS Apologies if you tried to find this post earlier - I'd set it to publish and then forgot to write it!! Can't blame Blogger for it - all my fault this time!

4 comments:

  1. congrats to the lucky winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking me as one of your winners. I have e-mailed you. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your first winners. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well what a surprise to see my name!! thanks so very much!!! congrats to the others as well!! email on its way...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!